Wednesday, August 29, 2012

CAFE Standards For 2025 Released, Totaling 1,994 Pages

Fuel economy standards for the year 2025 have now been set, as the government released the finalized CAFE regulations, in a massive tome totaling 1,994 pages in PDF form

The full document is available here. I'd be lying if I said I had come anywhere close to completing it…think of the longest novel you've ever read and extract all the amazing prose, gripping scenes and moving themes, and that's basically the CAFE regulation, with another 1,000 pages thrown on top of that. Anyone who has taken a peak is more than welcome to comment. In the mean time, I'll be in my study…



from The Truth About Cars http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 680102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive